Do You Need a License?
Imagine Tiwa Savage doing a cover of Beyonce’s “Irreplaceable” without getting proper rights from the publisher of the song. Hmm… That may sound improper, right?
Whenever you record a song that someone else wrote, you need to get permission from the copyright holder. This is true even if you are giving away your recording. Getting permission involves contacting the copyright holders for each song and it can be a real pain if you haven't done a lot of this before. When you hire Easy Song Licensing, they take care of everything for you.
African artistes have over the years found themselves in conflicts over their performance or recording of other artistes’ song due to the challenge of acquiring rights from the original artistes, their labels or publishers.
All that can be worked out with the partnership between O’range Impact and Easy Song Licensing; one of America’s biggest song licensing companies. We will make everything easier for you, no matter how big the song you wish to “remix”, even if it is a Michael Jackson song!
O’range Impact can help you with Easy Song Licensing and you will:
- Get Proof of Licensing in your email in 1-2 business days. This PDF attachment is what you will need to provide as proof that you have legally cleared your song(s).
- Have your Proof of Licensing securely and privately saved in your Easy Song Licensing account, and you also have the option to display it publicly.
- Be able to show the world you are legal with the IDBLM Seal of Authenticity
Easy Song Licensing Pricing and Fees:
- $16.99 fee per format per song, plus royalties.
- All royalties go to the copyright holder. Royalties vary by format.
- Licensing more than just a song or two? Ask about Easy Song Licensing’s volume discounts.